Author Topic: Who also has problems with jumping Adon aircraft?  (Read 2340 times)

AEU CEO C.F.

Who also has problems with jumping Adon aircraft?
« on: May 03, 2011, 20:50:33 »
Who also has problems with jumping Adon aircraft? One of my drivers is just like it happened to me recently. Result ---- red face in assessing the country with an excellent rating! What a shit!  (dzy Everything else because it was flying at times no picture or no double billing in the account. Hope you have better luck with the aircraft or originals. Or is it the system? Greetings AIR Euronen CEO C.F.

Wer hat auch Probleme mit springenden Adon-Flugzeugen ?
Einem meiner Piloten ist es passiert genau wie mir letztens.
Resultat ---- rotes Gesicht in der Bewertung mit einer exzellenten Landebewertung!
So ein scheiß !  (dzy Alles fliegen um sonst da dieses mal kein Foto bzw. keine doppelte Abrechnung im Konto erfolgte. Hoffe Ihr habt mehr Glück mit den Flugzeugen oder Originale. Oder liegt es am System?
Gruß
AIR Euronen CEO C.F.

Offline Chas_Smash

• Founder
  • VA name:
  • Awards German WRC Competitor
Re: Who also has problems with jumping Adon aircraft?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 21:15:48 »
Hello AEUCEO,

I don't believe thatthis is caused by the addon but of course possible... What addon where you using? So maybe we can further investigate...

Chas

AEU CEO C.F.

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 21:34:21 »
It's up to our A380 freeware! Mike knew the problem and I had recently taken pictures, so it was understandable. The flight was booked 2 times, once with excellent excellent and once with a red face and -2% for refueling. This was based on bookings between 36 passengers were disembarked. Mike has in meticulous detail and the knowledge that this occurs is correcting addon aircraft. Thanks again for that! Since AEU100 has to take pictures and was sure he opened the door and there it was happening. With full tanks in HECA departed and arrived in KSFM with excellent landing and then fell 2% rise in rank instead. Ok, I was just a matter if it happened to others or just us with our A380? Greetings

Es liegt an unserem A380 freeware! Mike kannte das Problem und ich hatte letztens Bilder gemacht, so war es nachvollziehbar. Der Flug wurde 2 mal gebucht, einmal mit exzellent und einmal mit rotem Gesicht exzellent und -2% wegen Nachtanken. Dabei lagen zwischen den Buchungen 36 Passagiere die ausgestiegen sind. Mike hat in akribischer Kleinarbeit und dem Wissen das dies bei Addon-Fliegern vorkommt berichtigt. Nochmals Danke dafür! Da AEU100 kein Bild gemacht hat und sich sicher war öffnete er die Türen und da war es passiert. Mit Vollen Tanks in HECA abgeflogen und Angekommen in KSFM mit exzellenter Landung und nun 2% gefallen statt im Rang  gestiegen. Ok, es ging mir nur darum ob es auch anderen passiert oder nur uns mit unserem A380? Gruß  AIR Euronen CEO C.F.

Offline NoiZ

• CEO
  • VA name:
  • www.we-fly-you-relax.com
  • Awards Winter Supply Award 100% Pax Satisfaction Award  SKA
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 06:13:24 »
Hi C.F. this time it looks not like you had a problem with the jumping A380 that coused that Red Face, it seems more to be a prob with the "instant replay" after landing. It  doesnt show any rating of the landing speed that could be the problem, its more the "refuel in flight" what looks like there was a instant replay on taxing or landing.

please make sure that it is no "instant replay" used unless the doors are closed and SOFTS is shutdown

I suggest you dont use any other camera views then the cockpit unless you unloaded and closed doors, i had the same problems on the very first time when i was flying that freeware A380 and changed soon to a payware one (thats almost 2 years ago).
The Camera switch will most time bring the freeware A380 to jump on his possition so try to use no other camera views..

I will try to catch you on TS or skype so we can find a solution for this.

Greets Mike