Author Topic: A FREE payware 757 for you  (Read 6887 times)

Dematic24224041

Re: A FREE payware 757 for you
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 16:41:59 »
Works perfectly for me...

If i was you i would download again it is most likely the file got corrupted in the download, like Ted said there will have been a lot of people trying to get this bargain !!!

Regards

Chris

Offline XRAY

• Pilot
  • VA name:
  • Awards Most Profitable Awarded To RSQ All Legs Completed Winter Supply Award Carribean Bronze Award Canadian WRC Award Bronze UK WRC Award Silver French WRC Competitor German WRC Competitor
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 18:16:06 »
Hi All,

I didn't had any problems a Day ago, downloading, installing and test flying it... 8)

As said, the server could've be the problem, theirs lot of simulator pilots on the net...

Offline JimP

• CEO
  • VA name:
  • Clear Sky's and Good Flying to ALL :)! RIP
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 05:29:09 »
I really like this one. For someone who dosen't need all the bells and whistles this one is perfect. If you like doing things by the number and want to keep it real I would stick with things like the pay ware version or even more difficult ones to fly like the PMDG airplanes.
By the way this one downloaded very fast, less than 5 min for me no problem at all except I had Firefox asking for an update that I couldn't see right away. Other wise it fly's great and is a real find for any pilot.
Jim )pty1 )pty1 ;ssf3 ;pty4 ;D :police: