Author Topic: Microsoft Flight Petition  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Chewbacca84

• CEO
  • VA name:
Microsoft Flight Petition
« on: January 09, 2012, 01:19:09 »
If you want Microsoft to do a U-Turn and bring back the simulator in Flight Sim sign this petition http://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-game-studiosmicrosoft-corporation-bring-back-microsoft-flight-simulator-seriesreopen-aces-studios#
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit / Intel I7-3770k oc 4.5ghz / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard / 16GB Corsair PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3 Memory / Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 Silent CPU Cooler / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M 4096MB Graphics Card / 120GB Corsair Force 3 SSD

Smithy

Re: Microsoft Flight Petition
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 01:32:07 »
I dont know if i would like them to do a U turn after seeing the plans for Flight. They would just make the new Flight Sim look like Flight so it could be crap. After my fist run with the beta test i have not started up again and i have had lots of time to play with it if i have wanted to. Even after talking to some of the guys from here that all gave it ago we all say the same about it. Its not for the kind of simmers we are. With places like PMDG thinking about X-Plane 10 maybe one day you would see SOFTS working with FS9, FSX, X-Plane 10 one day down the track.

MS Flight sucks and thats it.

Offline TOM130

• CEO
  • VA name:
Re: Microsoft Flight Petition
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 06:24:46 »

I have signed this petition, maybe it helps.