Author Topic: Asheville Server Temporary Shutdown  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Ganon136

• Pilot
  • VA name:
Asheville Server Temporary Shutdown
« on: September 08, 2011, 12:31:57 »
Sadly, the Asheville ATC server has had a major loss of participation and in need of members who will keep flying for us. This is the message deputydawg posted on the Asheville forums on Sep 7:

Due to the instability of the FSX server and the lack of attendance due to summer activities, all open sessions and events are cancelled until further notice. After the server can be stabilized and members return we will again look into brining these activities back IF there is enough interest. Any comments or ideas can be forwarded to me at events@ashevilleatc.com.

If anyone from SkySimFlight is willing to help us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ganon136
Asheville Air Pilot
Flight Engineer
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline Ganon136

• Pilot
  • VA name:
Re: Asheville Server Temporary Shutdown
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 11:24:16 »
My bad on this, but I miss-read the context of the message. Please do not worry about us at Asheville. We will bring you awesome flights still in the future.

Thanks,
Ganon136
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” - Leonardo da Vinci