Author Topic: EDDF - EFHK and back  (Read 1835 times)

Offline TOM130

• CEO
  • VA name:
EDDF - EFHK and back
« on: May 15, 2011, 21:03:47 »
Hi,

I was sitting in an real aircraft to Finland and was remembering Glenn. It was a job travel and stressfully no time for a try to contact...

But Chas brought me to the idea to visit SSF !  :)

An interesting story besides the pics and the video.

On the way to EFHK I have seen a Finish police men talking at the aircraft with a stewardess, OK, nothing special.
A colleguae from work told me that a man on the neighbour seat on the flight back to EDDF was very nervous and phoning the whole time.

The cabin crew talked to him with his family name, he was surprised. (They had all seat numbers with names)

In Frankfurt we taxied to the Gate B27 with the A320-200, metres before the gate a police with sirene passed infront of the nose and the aircraft stopped.

'In case of security we are at the gate, but we must leave the aircraft over stairs'

The captain was talking to the police.

I could receive so much that 3 people were searched, 2 have left the aircraft in Finland and the third they got. No idea what they have done.

Helsinki, pushback Gate 14:

EDDF

Sorry for the format.  PLEASE watch in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNV9CH_vYBM

Greets

TOM130

Deakin09

Re: EDDF - EFHK and back
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 21:30:05 »
Hi Tom

Excellent shots bud and thanks for sharing your story  :)

Chris

dundrum

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 03:19:09 »
Hi Tom,

Great post, pity you didn't have time to meet for a coffee, maybe next time.

Cheers Glenn.

Offline TOM130

• CEO
  • VA name:
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 05:05:23 »
I know that in Finland beer and wine is very expensive. I have paid almost 15 Euro for two in the hotel.  ???

On the flight back, most passangers were finish, drinks were free.

9 am in the morning, they all drunk a lot of beer and wine for breakfast and then sleeping until Frankfurt. The steward had given away everything! :D

The taxi drivers there are funny. A second time I told them the hotel's name and address. Answer: 'I don't know'  :D

I stood in Tuusula and worked in Jävenpää.

But I will come another 3 times there, twice to Järvenpää und once to Helsinki. End of June, daylight at night...

dundrum

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 05:28:49 »
Heh heh, nice walk from Tuusula to Jävenpää :)  Nice time to come back in June...we will have the midnight sun (24hr sunlight)

Glenn.