Author Topic: lm looking for a V.A.....  (Read 2478 times)

Offline OUTLAW805

• Pilot
  • VA name:
lm looking for a V.A.....
« on: May 13, 2011, 22:21:54 »
I was wondering who would except me into their V.A.  I have a lot of experience to say the least.

Offline Zoomer525

• CEO
  • VA name:
  • Awards Australian WRC Medal German WRC Competitor
Re: lm looking for a V.A.....
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 04:09:31 »
 ;ssf4Outlaw, Asheville ATC and Asheville Air (AVL)  would like to extend a invitation for membership with us. Please come to our website at
ashevilleatc.com and follow the instructions for membership. If you have any problems please contact me Zoomer525 by pm.
We do require you to contact us on our Team Speak for verification. I will be looking for you.  Zoomer525 CEO Asheville ATC / Asheville Air
)pty1

Offline XRAY

• Pilot
  • VA name:
  • Awards Most Profitable Awarded To RSQ All Legs Completed Winter Supply Award Carribean Bronze Award Canadian WRC Award Bronze UK WRC Award Silver French WRC Competitor German WRC Competitor
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 18:26:42 »
Hi their, I received a request to CFC VA Airline...I excepted you!!!

If your thoughts change for us, please let my know...Your a Pilot in CFC  ;)

Offline OUTLAW805

• Pilot
  • VA name:
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 22:01:55 »
Hi their, I received a request to CFC VA Airline...I excepted you!!!

If your thoughts change for us, please let my know...Your a Pilot in CFC  ;)

I thank you for excepting me in to CFC Xray,  sorry Zoomer I had applied to your airline and CFC. I guess Xray got to me first lol. I did fly with CFC over a year ago at another place, so it will be cool flying with CFC again.

Xray, I did do a flight yesterday, I was insight of the airport and then I got the blue screen of death, and that was all she wrote. This happens every so often, not much but sometimes. So,the moral of the story is, I'll be up in the air as soon as real life slows down again. I'm fairly busy with work and other stuff, but i'll usually be on in the evenings american  central time, if I have time. Thanks again Xray.