Author Topic: Missing VA  (Read 3525 times)

Offline SKYRHINO

• Pilot
  • VA name:
Missing VA
« on: January 21, 2012, 18:09:33 »
What happened to SCA ?

Did they cease operation ??

Offline Chewbacca84

• CEO
  • VA name:
Re: Missing VA
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 18:18:34 »
At the change of the month the airlines bank account went to a minus amount so until they get the account back into a plus figure they are hidden from view
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit / Intel I7-3770k oc 4.5ghz / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard / 16GB Corsair PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3 Memory / Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 Silent CPU Cooler / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M 4096MB Graphics Card / 120GB Corsair Force 3 SSD

Offline NoiZ

• CEO
  • VA name:
  • www.we-fly-you-relax.com
  • Awards Winter Supply Award 100% Pax Satisfaction Award  SKA
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 18:40:14 »
Hello Skyrhino,

the CEO was informed by pm about the bank account but no one reply to one of us admins. The VA is invisible until the CEO tells us how they wanna continue.

Regards SSF Team

Mike

Offline SKYRHINO

• Pilot
  • VA name:
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 21:30:30 »
mmmmm.... Interesting

I saw something a while back that said the old Nor-Cal Prop Club (where the guys from SCA came from) was starting up again...

so maybe they went back.

Thanks for the info.

P.S.  I guess I can't log any hours until it's resolved one way or another.

Offline Chewbacca84

• CEO
  • VA name:
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 21:39:01 »
If you can remember some of the airlines tail numbers do a couple of long haul flights and you should earn enough to get the airline back into the black. Nor-Cal did start back up again but only lasted a week due to Wreckerman going back to his old ways so he was banned and the airline disbanded
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit / Intel I7-3770k oc 4.5ghz / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard / 16GB Corsair PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3 Memory / Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 Silent CPU Cooler / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M 4096MB Graphics Card / 120GB Corsair Force 3 SSD

Smithy

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 03:24:07 »
P.S.  I guess I can't log any hours until it's resolved one way or another.

If your looking to log some hours up how about jump in with myself and the guys for a bit if you wish to fly.

Have a 747-2 IE 747-4, 738, A321 with lots of dust on them if you want to take them for a spin and get the dust off.
You can have route picking and take what ever you want.

All i would like to see if green face landings thats all i can ask.

Offline TOM130

• CEO
  • VA name:
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 07:31:44 »

What happened to Air Euronen?

dundrum

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 07:36:54 »
The same thing happen to AEU as with SCA, the VA was no longer active so I removed it, if the CEO contacts me to say otherwise it will remain so.

Glenn.

Offline SKYRHINO

• Pilot
  • VA name:
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 02:34:21 »
Thanks for the info. + the offer Smithy...

I'm not much of a Big Iron guy though...

I like to fly GA, low + slow... especially in the mountains.  (old Canadian private pilot eh)

Bought the Carenado 206 on sale at Xmas + it sure lives up to their reputation for quality A/C.

FYI... They reactivated the Misty Moorings site for FSX a while back, and I've been having a great time flying their scenery add-ons with ORBX.

Here's their site if anyone is interested in checking it out: http://www.return.mistymoorings.com/

P.S.  I'll try a flight with the SCA Kodiak and see what happens.

Keep up the Great Work Guys  !!!

Rick / Canada

Offline SKYRHINO

• Pilot
  • VA name:
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 03:18:57 »

Smithy...

Just checked out your VA and it looks like you DO have some G/A A/C....

I have the Carenado Seneca II... and if you're looking for an 'Old" driver... I'd like to come on board.

Not sure how to transfer my time etc. from SCA though ???

Rick / Canada

Smithy

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 03:19:32 »
Lot of Orbx PNW only have a ICAO Code 3 letters or numbers so they cant be added to softs. Softs can take ICAO Code of 4.

Im willing to lease a 206 and or Kodiak that you can use in free flight or with softs to from airports with ICAO code of 4.
All it means is you will have to fly to KSEA,PANC for your 100 hour service at the maintenance hangar.

Smithy

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 03:23:44 »
That Carenado Seneca II is mine so eyes off.

But hey ill get you one just pick the tail numbers you want and ill ship it to PANC so you can take it for a spin.
Why do the same with the rest them of they have wheels.

And then come fly with me.

You will have route picking ASAP if you fly with AAA

Smithy

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 03:32:33 »
Smithy...

Just checked out your VA and it looks like you DO have some G/A A/C....

I have the Carenado Seneca II... and if you're looking for an 'Old" driver... I'd like to come on board.

Not sure how to transfer my time etc. from SCA though ???

Rick / Canada

When you change VA's you hours, flights  all stay with you so all you have to so is start softs and apply for AAA and as soon i have added you and you do your 1st flight you will be with AAA using our tail numbers.
At the end of the day its all about having fun

Offline SKYRHINO

• Pilot
  • VA name:
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 03:53:35 »

Smithy...

Thanks for the invite....   Did the VA application....

Just found the "North South Adventure" Flight.

Can I borrow your Seneca II  ??  I see it's already at CYXQ + I'll just have to fly it up to PAKP to start.

Or...  a 206 would work too.  My old 152 registration was CF-RML :)  ( It's in Quebec now )

Rick / Canada

Smithy

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 03:57:16 »
Smithy...

Thanks for the invite....   Did the VA application....

Just found the "North South Adventure" Flight.

Can I borrow your Seneca II  ??  I see it's already at CYXQ + I'll just have to fly it up to PAKP to start.

Or...  a 206 would work too.  My old 152 registration was CF-RML :)  ( It's in Quebec now )

Rick / Canada

Yep you can take the Seneca II  AA-PA34 back to PAKP if you fast you will still make the event as the legs are in for you to fly.

If CF-RML was with a othere VA then we cant use the tail number i dont think.

I have sent you a PM so we can keep this out the forums from now as to not upset no one as its a forum not a VA forum.

Regards Smithy