Author Topic: Project Airbus A380 VC RELEASED !!!!  (Read 8082 times)

Offline Ahmed

• Pilot
  • VA name:
Project Airbus A380 VC RELEASED !!!!
« on: August 13, 2011, 04:12:20 »
After long wait , today the Project airbus A380 virtual cockpit is Released !!

here is the link http://www.pairbus.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1568

Have fun with this awesome model :D .

Ahmed

Offline Ahmed

• Pilot
  • VA name:
Re: Project Airbus A380 VC RELEASED !!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 23:04:34 »
After doing few test flights with the PA A380 model with the new virtual cockpit i decided to make a review for SSF community :D

here is a two screen shots to give an idea how the model and the textures look like :

In my opinion its the best VC made for the A380 untill now .

It has very nice textures which look very realistic and it has a very accurate model compared to the real A380 cockpit . the panel is very user friendly and it can be very easy to fly if you get used to it .

it also has very nice glass reflection which you may notice in the pictures i posted above .
the displays in the cockpit are very realistic and are almost same as the real thing.

the thing that i like about this cockpit is u can make it very advanced or very simple depends on what u like , so if u want to be very simple then u use normal pa model which uses direct GPS but if u like realism then u could choose the VASfmc model this uses fmc .

the VASfmc is a freeware fmc which has an upgradable nav data which most payware aircraft use .the fmc is connected to the A380 displays .the rlly good thing which makes the fmc easily used is that it is controlled by mouse like the real A380 ,so u just have to click on screen to navigate on the fmc .

it has some movable object like : u can open trays with keyboard also armrests can be moved and jump seats can be opened . it also has sunlight shades .

the only thing which can hold the VC a bit back it that it does not have very detailed overhead panel so u just get the main switches like lights, anti ice , battery and engine starters .
it also has wipers which can be operated with three speeds .
A good thing about it also that it uses the real A380 radio stack which most model dont have . it also has backup radio stack on the overhead panel .

the thing that i find funny and interesting is that when u get above 10 000 FT u get a coffee on the left cup holder lol :D

and guess what , all of this is free !!!!!!

A big disadvantage of using this model is that it fs9 native and works best for fs9 i have heard that it also works for fsx but not as good .. :( (i prefer fs9 )
so i would like to thank project airbus for making this great model for flight sim community.

;pty4
thank you for reading
Ahmed