Real World Aviation Pictures

<< < (6/8) > >>

XRAY:
ZS-AUB, 1946 Douglas DC4 on FAJS-18 Oct 2011

Greetings,
Kenny

TOM130:
Hi,

this picture is of a friend, fsx pilot, ATC-in-training real aviation and spotter.

He is making really good pictures and screenshots. I have asked him to post it at SSF, he was not really happy about it, slightly nerved.     ;D

LOT, the airline landing without gear, from Poland.

He made shots from the new runway in Frankfurt.

After a while he had a more close look to the pictures and found this:

:laugh:   :laugh: :laugh:

Greets

Tom

TOM130:
Hi,

today I was at the new runway 07L/25R in Frankfurt EDDF. Nice weather, but a cold wind from East.

My camera got another time problems with this temperatures, apologize the stripes, and I was freezing, apologize the wiggly pics.

They have made a really nice place for spotters, you stand a little bit above and don't need a ladder, one fence.

But not easy to find, my GPS has the new runway, google maps not.

Not like in the update from Aerosoft for Megaairport Frankfurt, the real one has two bridges over the motorway.   ::)

Greets

Tom

TOM130:
Hi,

here is the video from my flight to EGLC London City Airport, and back to Frankfurt.

Apologize the milky window glass, it was the deicer in Frankfurt, sticky material. The aircraft was an Embraer 170 British Airways, covered in EDDF with snow.

EGLC has an amazing ILS approach angle of 5°. The aircraft was landing with the speed brakes out.

The picture with the ship is from the docks in Tilbury.

720p is the best...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6SGhp8CVio&context=C387f0abADOEgsToPDskJBJaYgUDKjZvlSazcR-ene

Greets

Tom

dundrum:
Excellent video Tom, thanks for making it and posting here.....wx didn't look so good at EDDF :)

Glenn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version